Saturday, November 28, 2009

out...

1st of all ....
Happy Birthday to Woo Thon aka Oscar
haha....

went to prangin....
watched twilight...=.=
tat movie..
make me nearly fall asleep....
n mayb i din watch part 1...
haha...
but i stil understand ....

guan lai...
although we are same rank...
but we are different...
hoho...
he mia plain water....haha....
but for me...tea...coffee...plain water... anything cn drink eh lar..haha...

vampire vs werewolf....
macam dota..
night stalker vs lycan....
i more prefer lycan...
haha....
more yeng...
stalker....bo ngam me....

wad a tiring day~~~
i think sleep oni 5 hours nia...11pm woke up....
den went cc...din bother about my breakfast...
den had my breakfast + lunch at 6pm lai tat...
nearly fainted tat time...
went for movie oso...
n nw ...
very ai kun...
time to ZZz.....

mayb tml duwan online d...
sien...
mz finish my homework 1st...^^

btw....
again wish woo thon all the best....
gud luck...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

No comments: