Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh yeah...

=.=...
ytd i pokai eh...
nw my waist there ...abit pain....
...

js nw went to CC....
haha...
dota ...
lose all...
hoho...

FIFA....
haha...
fifa =prediction...(started this with yinze...)
hehe...
sunderland reali win arsenal ...& darren bent score...

after tat..
went to mamak...
watched MU vs everton...
***3-0...***
ermmm...
=.=....

haha...copy frm fb...

all I need is just one chance, one kiss, one night to show you what you mean to me. One chance to spend all day with you and show you how were so alike. one kiss to prove&...#32were more than just friends. & one night to hold you tight!

===
Girl you need to get up on me
Tryna get my groove on honey Feel me tonight oh
We're gettin' closer & closer I'm outta control
Sexy lady come & talk to me
got a check my style again honey make you so wild
Deeper & deeper & deeper I'm outta control
Sexy lady Bring your body here
Slowly I'm fallin' down I want you now

===

one heart...two persons...three words...for you...

No comments: