Wednesday, May 26, 2010

......

arghh...
today i tot cn use my own pic to put at my stu id...
mana zai...
cnt 1...
hv to go take pic at there...
arghhhh...although is free...
i duwan....
pimple so big....就是那一粒。。。hate it ....
TT....
will post my stu id de pic here...
sad ar...

n hor..
sumore...
my id number hor...
the last 4 number almost same as jau wen de car number plate =.=....
her is 8935...mine is 8953...
zzz...
grrr...
giv me other number ma...
ZZZzzz...

err...
today gt 2 gals come n c room...
but ho cai i nt at home....

omg...
1 fat n 1 tomboy...
wakakaka..
i heard my hse de gal said....
i pun ho chio...
n hor she said..
tat fat 1 macam lc mia....
hahahaha...
n kaki ask kaki ans lai tat..
hoho....
tat 2...
i think wont rent for them...
coz of their attitude...
hahaha...

nvm nvm..
after tat hor....
another 2 gals came again....
huhu...
noe wad i mean....
heard from hsemate said again...
tis 2 macam beh pai eh wor...
long hair....
n dono study at which college mia..
study mekap mia ...
hahaha...
another is work d...
1 is 斯文。。静静。。。another 1 like to talk a lot....
i think prefer tis 2 better....
attitude more gud..
although i belum c tiok those 2 ppl....
hehe....
nt me decide de....they decide 1....
for me...attitude gud is better...
dun care who they are...

n hor...
u noe previous post...
i gt say my course....gt 1 gal very swee....
1st day c tiok...i think ok la...
2nd day...my sense told me...
tat gal ...is X....cnt mia...
hahaha...
until today...
u noe wad....
she smoke 1....sumore noe hw to say rude word....
i think she oso clubbing ka....drink oso knw d la...

dun tell me all the KL gals is lai tat lo....
their minded macam so open....
drink smoke......

errr....
i more prefer pg gals...
XD....
pg everything the best...
^^

No comments: