Sunday, April 18, 2010

weee......

ermm....
yeah...
I go in KL tat time...
i will stay at pv5...
wakkaka...
seem like most of my frens stay at there...
feeling nia...~~~
hahaha....

n today sunday morning...
woke up very late...
ytd very late oni sleep..
haha..
den today felt headache...
hahaha...

afternun helped my mom off the hp voicemail....
coz tat day i fon back...
keep in voicemail...$$...$$....n $$...gone....
make me pek chek...
i wonder why ar....if din use voicemail...y duwan off it le....
hahahah...

n js nw..
while i helped my mom off voicemail tat time...
my old fon...nokia 3310....
haha...
n the ringtone...
hmm...
TORO mia song...
haha...
last time too heng TORO d....
n my hp tat time full of his song de ringtone...
忘了爱。。。暴风雨。。对手。。。
tat 3 songs....nice nice....
雪天使 tat drama mia songs oso...
tat drama....nice...
1 of my favourite drama....haha...
i stil remember tat...RENO MY IDOL...pi li pa la o~~~~.....
hahaha...

n nw...
i listened back...
nice nice...
addicted back to the song...
hahaha...

OKOK...
nite later going to PERAK ROAD de infiinity....
hahah...
going to off soon...
8 sumthing gona out d...
off....
tata...
~~~~~~

No comments: