Monday, March 22, 2010

Today....

today....
went to perak road clinic....
ermmm...
for the adjustment...
haha...
btm of my teeth ok d..
js left top oni...

after asked n talked wiv the doc...
js knew it....
99% is ok d...left 1% ....
ada abit space ko...
n my teeth is smaller compared to other ppl=.=
omg..
haha...
zz...
tats why...
1 % ar...zzz....haizz...

top of my braces--->purple..
btm of my braces--->yellow...
haizz..
2 diff colors...
macam abit weird....or yeng?!?!
wkakaka.....
n
next appointment....
13/5....
513 ?!?!=.=....
mayb tat time.....will take off my braces d...
haha...wohoo...

so nw...
hv to take care of my teeth...
cnt luan luan eat d....
so...porridge...=.=...suffer...zz...
hope everything will be ok...
hahaha....

morning went to college...
my math sir...
giv us the offer letter for the advanced diploma...
huhu....
i dono tat 1 for wad uses....
ermmm....
dono la..js keep it lo...

my math sir...
ligamen gt problem...tml hv to do operation d..
*pray for him....*
tis week oni....
MON n WED gt class oni...
other day no class...wohoo...
but....
my math cham...
2 weeks more ..
exam d...
arghh...

SO...
i borrowed a book from library...
haha...
study myself la...
bo huat d...
pia pia..fight fight...

after tat...
celebrate birthday for my coursemate...
wait him for so long...
coz surprise???!
he dono...=.=...
haizzz...
n suffer...
morning eat abit...den till afternun din eat tiok...
4 sumthing oni eat a piece of cake...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM ....
nw back n js ate 1 bowl of porridge...
stil hungry..
later gona eat again...hahah...

ermm...mayb go KL tat time...
i will stay wiv seng foong... mayb..nt sure yet..hahaha
wohoo...
more good la...for me..
i feel la..stay wiv familiar...sumore knw so long d...
wont argue gua...haha

***u thinking wad i m thinking of....*** hehe...

No comments: