Friday, February 26, 2010

last day in pg....~~~

my bro last day in pg d...
today..
friday...
gonna leave d...=.=...
here i wish him ~~
all the best n take care....

his graduation day on 6/6....
Kim Hyun Joong mia birthday....hahah...
nw nt sure cn go anot...
mayb my graduation will crush wiv his 1...
ermmmm....arghhh
ok...suak....


talk about outing...
ytd...
went to gurney with my bro...
watched 14 blades....
ok ar..
nt bad...
wu zhun very yeng...
hahah....
a few ppl nia inside the cinema...


monday,,,,
many ppl==
queue up mia ppl already quite long d....
we actually wn to watch 3.50pm de 72....
but no more ticket n the time is up d...
so watched at 5.50pm...
inside the cinema...
full....
walao...
but...
72 reali nice...
*thumb up*.....
hahaha....

---thinking wana go cut my hair anot...
---thinking should start my study d....



jau wen bought souvenirs for the whole class....
hahah...
n i chose the dark spidy...wohoo...
dark mia...
thx.....
hahah...

No comments: