Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NIGHTMARE !!!!!!

u noe wad...
js nw dday...
i use NIGHTMARE....
reali nightmare..
errmmm...

stil remember last time facebook gt a gal add me..
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/profile.php?id=100000175570463
go have a look...
n nw msn add me=.=
ok..fine..
tat time..i js finished plying wiv my fren..
n chatting wiv my frens...

i ma ask...
>>who r u ...bla bla...lai tat eh thing lo..
den
later i macam kena flirt...
=.=...
she said ...
i macam tak chek kia...
ask me gt go clubbing or pub..
i ANS NO...

den i ma ask my fren...
nt sure is a gal or guy...
den ....
we planned to ask her open webcam..actually is I....
she replied me...
y ...n she said i din know u well oso...
tis 1 most hurt..
R U PERVERT....
damn it...
damn it.....

ci piang..
such a case...
1st time ...a leng lui ?
add me on msn?
.....

i nt sure tat 1 is guy or gal....
nver met such a case...
but..
gt gal auto come 1 wor...
sure happy la..
ok la..should happy hor...

but if tat 1 is a guy...
i oso nvm la...
ply ma ply lo..

i dun mind...
tat 1 if gal...den nw sure block n delete me..
NVM la...
i dono wad happen to me...
just bo siok...

EVERYTHING happened today...
reali such a NIGHTMARE..
NIGHTMARE...
NIGHTMARE...
NIGHTMARE...NIGHTMARE
..NIGHTMARE...NIGHTMARE...NIGHTMARE...NIGHTMARE.....NIGHTMARE....NIGHTMARE...
n nw ...
i dun hv mood to study...

i feel down....


cnt sleep...
cnt study..
dono hw...
damn damn it...

No comments: