Friday, September 18, 2009

BACK...~~~~

wohoo...
went to find my heng dais...
but cham...
hp battery so bcum 0...
guan lai ZY eh....haha...

thursday went inti find woo thon...
after tat...go McD for lunch...
went to woo thon hse..
ps2 ---fifaing
haha..
wait for zy come n find us...
ermm..
bball 1 on 1..haha...
bath n went for dinner...
台湾香肠。。。bcum 1 of my favourite food d..haha
i like spicy de ma..so i ma order 超级麻辣。。
den they asked me..y order 超级麻辣...c tiok which gal so hot...haha...
me : tat cutie little gal lo...haha...

whn i eat the 台湾香肠...i bcum silencer in the car...
coz cnt talk at all..very 麻+辣...
back to zy hse again...haha..
ucpro... ??
mana zai connection nt gud..haha...
den
dota 1v1 ...
1v1 again...hohoho....
chit-chat...jor siao n ply at zy hse lo..haha
until 1am lai tat...
zy fetch us back to woo thon hse..
BED time...
woo thon said save eletric...
den sleep wiv me =.=..
2 guyz sleep on 1 bed ...wad happen le..
haha..
of cos is sleep lar..haha...
but i din sleep at all....js close my eyes....thinking...
n 不习惯别人的床。。。

friday
-------
woo thon so early wake up ...study ==...
he gt test...haizz...
after tat ...breakfast...roti canai..haha..
n alvin come to his hse...
fifaing again..haha...
his imba barcelona...cheat 1...

btw...lastly..
WISH woo thon gud luck in his test...
n all my frens...gud luck....

No comments: